Short Description on the Recipe
Why We Love this Recipe
- In a frying pan or kadai, heat 1 teaspoon of ghee. Ghee can also be substituted with coconut oil.
- Include 1.5 cups of coconut shredded packed securely.
- Make sure the coconut doesn’t brown by stirring and sautéing it for 3 to 4 minutes on low heat. The extra moisture is removed during roasting.
First, there is no need to toast the desiccated coconut in ghee if you are using it. Simply combine condensed milk (milkmaid) and desiccated coconut, then heat the mixture.Make Ladoo Mixture 4. Add 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk at this point.
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon of powdered green cardamom.
6. Combine thoroughly and simmer the mixture.
7. The substance ought to start to thicken. Continue to stir often.
8. Turn off the heat when the mixture leaves the pan’s sides and some coconut fat is visible at the edges.
9. Transfer the coconut ladoo mixture to a different pan or bowl and let it cool.
- After the mixture has fully cooled, form a ladoo by pinching medium-sized balls from it.
- Roll the ladoo until it is completely covered in fresh or dried coconut.
- Another option is to prepare all the coconut ladoo at once and wrap them in desiccated coconut.
How does the recipe Taste Like
Calorie Per Serving